The RipRow is a mountain-bike training tool that comes with some lofty promises, including the potential for improved strength, range of motion, coordination, confidence and balance on the bike. Built on a rounded base for intended instability, the Riprow can be pushed or pulled with adjustable resistance.
- Deck: 36.3 x 24.1 x 6.9 inches
- Frame: Fits riders sizes XXS to XXL
- Handlebars: 800mm wide with extra-long RipRow grips
- Effective grip widths: 680-800 mm (this is the distance between the outsides of the rider’s hands)
- Seatpost: Adjustable with quick-release lever
- Dampers: Sealed hydraulic units with 12 levels of resistance
- Weight: 40lb